Pune guys, Pune developer’s community organizing Internet of Things Meetup. Please reserve your seat. This meetup is for limited seats.
Speaker: Swapnil Kalhapure
Agenda: We will discuss following topics:
Part 1 :(the what, why and how)
- What is Git?
- Why use it?
- Life Without it!
- How to use it?(Installations)
Part 2 :(Basics)
- Git Repository
- Git Commits
- Git Push
- Git Branch
Part 3 : (Intermediate)
- Git branching
- Git merging
- Working with remote Repositories
- Part 4 : (Project page hosting using GH-PAGES)
- Why project pages?
- How to host one on github?
Part 5 : (Hosting static organization websites using jekyll)
- What is jekyll?
- How to install it?
Part 6 : (Hands-on Jekyll Hosting)
- Basic hands-on Jekyll website session