|Qualifications||Name of Institute||Board/University||Year||Percentage||Class|
|10th SSC exam||Sacred Heart Convent High School||Maharashtra State Board of SSC||2009-2010||85.45%||-|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology, Pune||Maharashtra State board of Technical Education||2012-2013||81.15%||First class with Distinction|
|Savitribai Phule Pune University||Bachelors in Computer Engineering (B.E.)||AISSMS,College of Engineering,pune||2013-2016||67.40%||First class|
Tellio – Telepresence Robot
Tellio is a basic telepresence robot designed around an android smartphone that can be controlled over a Wi-Fi area remotely from a distance. An open source hardware Arduino is used with a Wi-Fi module for ad-hoc deployment.
SAMULE – The exploration rover
SAMULE (Semi Automated Multi Utility Logistics Equipment) project is a robotic rover designed as a UGV multi-purpose platform for medical, military and exploration purpose. A prototype of the rover is able to drive through a rough terrain and is controlled by laptop over RF transceivers.
ODUV – Omni-directional Utility vehicle
ODUV is a project inspired by industrial grade Omni directional carts, designed with a purpose to provide high mobility in confined spaces in industries and other areas. The prototype robot is designed over a micro-controller with special set of castor wheels.
“ComputerDevils.in” – Student Community Website
“Computerdevils.in” is a student community website where students from different computer and IT departments of various college’s share their best knowledge with one other not only by sharing their academic knowledge but also by using social media as a platform to express their knowledge to fullest.
“Brain Computer Interface” – Seminar presentation
Brain Computer Interface (BCI) is a new trend in computational field, where a special device is used to capture brain signals, which are interpreted as computer signals via use of certain type of hardware. This was a seminar topic presented during the last year of Diploma.
“Modular Robotics” –Seminar presentation
Modular robotics is a new field of study in robotics, which is based on the Darwin’s theory of evolution. This was a seminar topic presented during the 3 rd year Degree seminar/presentation subject.
Check out me other projects here
Technical skills Sets:
- C, C++ and Java.
- MySQL, Mongo DB databases.
- WordPress and Joomla CMS (Xampp and private VPS).
- Atmel and Picaxe MCU programming and implementations with various peripheral devices.
- Open source hardware implementations Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone and Intel Galileo/Edison.
- Intel Edison based standalone application development.
- Website Development and content writing.
- Modular Robotics and Adaptive Control Systems.
- Open Source Hardware and Software implementations.
- Playing guitar.
- 3 rd prize - GMRT Science Exhibition- February 2012.
- 1 st prize – “SAGA” MESCOE Technical event- March 2012.
- Participated at MSBTE state level project competition 2013 and Dipex ’13.
- Golden Jubilee Prize for Best project work during Diploma at Cusrow Wadia Institute of technology March 2014.
Extra-curricular Activities / Others
- “Sixth Sense Bot’z “– A robotics vision workshop at MINDSPARK 2012.
- Published a project “Wireless audio Transmitter” and “Open source Telepresence robot” on instructables.com 2014.
- Coordinator of TechQuiz’14 at AISSMS COE’s Engineering Today Technical event 2014.
- Event Head of Internet Treasure Hunt’15 at AISSMS COE’s Engineering Today Technical event 2014.
- Launched “computerdevils.in” and “Tellio.in” April 2015.
- A hobby Roboticist and a backyard innovator, finding solutions for small daily problems.
- Real Time Communication Using Embedded System - International Journal of Computer Applications (Jan 2016)
- OATS: An Architectural Design and Implementation for Telepresence Robots.- International Journal of Computer Applications (Sept 2016)
- Name: Swapnil Sunil Kalhapure
- Address : “Shree Bungalow”, Opp. Kaka Saheb Homoeopathy Medical College, Nagapur, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India – 414 004
- Date of Birth: 07/07/1994
- Sex: Male
- Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi.
- Contact Information
- Mobile: +91-9420457578
- Email: [email protected]
- Capability of solving problem with analytical thinking.
- A blogger and open source hardware developer and robotic enthusiast.
|1||PICT’s Credenz Technical Event||Semi Finalist||April||2011|
|2||MESCOE’s Saga Technical Event (Roborace)||Participation||June||2011|
|3||MESCOE’s Saga Technical Event (Aqua Kreig)||Participation||June||2011|
|5||Gaint Metrewave Radio Telescope Observatory,Khodad Science Exhibition||Consolation Prize||February||2012|
|6||PICT’s Credenz Technical Event||Participation||May||2012|
|7||MESCOE’s Saga Technical Event||1st Prize||June||2012|
|8||MESCOE’s Saga Technical Event (Death Race)||Participation||June||2012|
|10||COEP’s SixthSense Botz||Workshop Certificate||September||2012|
|11||CWIT’s Paper Presentation||Participation||October||2012|
|12||Gaint Metrewave Radio Telescope Observatory,Khodad Science Exhibition||Participation||February||2013|
|13||AISSMS IOIT’s Alacrity (Roborace)||Participation||February||2013|
|14||DIPEX State Level Science Exhibition||Participation||March||2013|
|15||MSBTE State Level Science Exhibition||Participation||March||2013|
|16||Army Institute of technology(Line Tracer)||Participation||February||2014|
|17||Army Institute of technology(Debugging)||Participation||February||2014|
|18||Army Institute of technology(Blind Coding)||Participation||February||2014|
|19||MESCOE’s Robo Club||Participation||February||2014|
|20||AISSMS COE’s Engineering today (Science Exhibition)||Participation||September||2014|
|21||AISSMS COE’s Engineering today (TechQuiz)||Event Coordinator||September||2014|
|22||AISSMS COE’s Engineering today (Science Exhibition)||Participation||September||2015|
|23||AISSMS COE’s Engineering today (TechQuiz)||Participation||Event Head||2015|